We have the ideal industrial facilities for:
- Manual forging on drop hammers for fast series changeovers
- Precise tracking during forging in compliance with ISO 9001 and AD 2000 Directive 2014/68/EU
- Continuous optimisation of our process to ensure you get the best prices
- Perfect repeatability of the dimensions across all series
- A guarantee of all our heating curves with new generation electronically controlled heaters
What we offer:
- We can manufacture small series of custom-made forged parts, from 50 parts
- Extensive experience of forging difficult materials such as stainless steel, titanium, Duplex and Hastelloy
- Forging by drop hammer rather than using presses, which ensures precision and makes it feasible to produce complex parts (asymmetrical, with ridges, etc.)
- A quality of finish that is unequalled on the market (in particular in terms of visual appearance and tolerances)
Our project managers monitor your production from beginning to end
Our project managers take charge of monitoring your projects from the moment the order is entered right through to series production.
FORGINAL industrie’s aim is to work closely with your teams in order to find the best solutions at every stage in the manufacture of your parts.
The project managers, together with the sales department, work completely transparently to keep you informed step by step on the progress of your project.
Our teams work proactively in our area of expertise: forging.